Building a website was never so easy. There was a time when people used to pay a huge sum to money to the designers to design a website for their company. Those designers also used to charge high amount of money for making amendments in their websites. Emerging companies are now focussing on building their business online rather than only relying on the promotion of their companies offline or person to person. Many big firms are now targeting various online platforms to reach people. This is happening because they are well aware of online marketing. E-commerce websites such as flipkart.com , snapdeal.com, Amazon.com are the live examples of online marketing. These e-commerce companies works on supply and demand policy. They keep on changing their offers , plans , rates of the product on the supply of the product and the demand of the product.
The development of a online business depends on the demand of that particular in the market. While launching a product in the online market , one must be aware of two Q i.e QQ strategy which is quality of the product and quantity of the product. If we talk about web development companies, the Quantity resembles the number of pages provided by the website, the no. of years a web hosting is authenticating a website, the number of updates a customer can make in his/her website.
The second Q i.e the Quality resembles the quality of a company’s product and the quality of service. There are a lot of companies in the market that provide you various services along with web designing and they will also lure you with their offers and by giving you festive discounts, but the companies that actually cares about your companies website are actually very less.
Some emerging companies such as Unknown Entrepreneur Developer commonly known as UED are one of the top companies that actually serve the exact demand of customers. The company is recently launched and is getting highly positive reviews from their customers. UED completely believes in shaping people’s ideas and that’s what UED is actually doing, within a short period of the time they have been successful in gaining customer’s trust in the market.
6 things to Consider When Designing and Developing a Website:
- Choosing a Domain and Host: Choosing domains is the most important thing for your website. Choose a domain that tells all about your website in very less words. It must be memorable . In addition to being memorable, a domain name needs to accurately reflect your brand’s voice and be nearly impossible to misspell.
- Backend Services (CMS “Content Management System” / Software): It’s impossible to develop a great website without a functional program taking care of the backend. If you think of your website as a car, you can understand why. When friends see your shiny new sports car, they look at the sleek paint job, glistening tires, and luxurious leather seating. In the world of websites, this equates to the part of your site a user experiences directly. Just like the powerful engine in your sports car, the backend of your website is where the magic really happens. Without strong backend services, your website won’t be able to “wow” your guests. Similarly, a sports car without an engine is rendered useless. One of the best “engines” for e-commerce sites is Magento, whileWordPress is a customizable CMS ideal for informational sites.
- Clean Design: In order to give better interaction to customers, website must be appealing and attractive. The design of your website must reflect your product. A clean and clear design defines your dedication in the product. A quality design is attractive and easy to read with intuitive navigation.
- Functionality: While talking about functionality, we must consider the insides of a website. The questions we must ask are, What is the loading speed of my website? Are there any broken links? Are all the tabs navigating smoothly? Ask these questions and then ask Are these things prompting your customers to leave your website.
- Compatibility with Multiple Browsers: A website must be compatible with different browsers because different users use different browsers according to need. Failing to do this may cause a huge section of customers failing to reach your website and then product.
- Integration with Social Media: Now a days , integration with social media is a need. Social media is making it convenient for the users to provide information. Social media provides a platform for branding and marketing of your product.
Welcome to the known land of unknown entrepreneurs. We at UEdeveloper, commonly known as Unknown Entrepreneur Developer provide you the best IT services to your company regarding website services, mobile applications , company soft wares etc. We at UEdeveloper firmly in customer’s satisfaction. Our previous customer’s reliability and satisfaction is a very big asset for us. Our services include website designing, mobile application designing, logo designing, 3D animation and many more. Our eloquent policies makes us stand out from the competitors in the market.
Feel free to contact us any time
Visit our website for further information: www.uedeveloper.com